Here are some Rules of Guest Posting
Please follow these rules before publishing any content:
- Submit your article only in the English language.
- Title Must Be Unique and to the point (under 70 characters so it doesn’t get cut off in search engine results.)
- The article must be well-researched and greater than 1500+ words. (Although 2000+ words is recommended)
- Need to be Well-structured for readability ( We use Yoast SEO to check readability score check).
- Content should be descriptive and grammatically error-less (Use Grammarly)
- Content must be meaningful and have to fulfill user query. The content must be able to add value to our readers.
- Don’t use any company, organization, person, and community name on the content but you can use their name as a reference and example but not for promotional purpose.
- You will get 1 d0-follow follow link to the informative page within the article body.
- You are not allowed to promote your landing page(s) or any other commercial article.
- We love internal linking. Link to at least 3 of already published articles on FreelanceHood.
- Affiliate links are not allowed, all links must correspond to the content.
- Your article will be live after reviewing. It can take up to 3 to 5 working Days.
- Publish your articles with relevant images, try to use royalty free images (You can get it free from pixabay.com and pexels.com).
- You must attribute credit to any images, graphs, and quotes used in your content.
- Don’t post any copyright, duplicate, spam, and spin or low-quality content. If we found duplicate content, it will be deleted by our editor without any prior notice and your account will be suspended. Your content has to pass Copyscape to publish on this blog.
- The article that is intended for link building or marketing purpose will be rejected straightaway.
- Don’t post tobacco, alcohol, gambling and weapon-related content.
- Adult content is strictly prohibited.
If you face any problem please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
We reserve the right to accept or reject the submitted articles.
Some Common Reasons for Rejecting the Article:
Here are some common reasons for not accepting articles:
- The article contains is full of grammatical errors.
- We normally require at least 1000 words but sometimes we make an exception if the content is high quality with a unique idea.
- Challenging to read the content or it does not have useful information.
- If the content is promotional or it reads like an advertisement.
- Duplicate articles.
After Your Guest Post Is Published
- We encourage you to share it with your social media followers and email subscribers
- Visit our blog frequently to respond to comments
- You are responsible for any licensing, copyright and permissions for your image.
- We can do final edits before publishing.
- Once we publish the post it becomes our property but you will be always attributed as an author.